It's that time again. The time when the Home Assistant team releases the latest updates to the platform. I cover them briefly in my video.
Some notable updates
- Comparing data in the energy dashboard
- Updates to logbooks, making them faster, show up more places, and display live feeds
- Streamlining the OAuth2 experience, including a new way to use the OAuth Redirect URI that so many sites require.
- Calendar Triggers now with offsets
- Improved scene updates
- Database efficiency -- 25-40% size reduction, increased speed, and fewer disk writes to save the SD card
- Other Changes which I talk about in the video
Two of the most notable breaking changes that apply directly to my setup are MQTT and Z-Wave JS. Make sure you read through those changes to get all the details.
Watch my video for details and read about all the changes/updates here.