Home Assistant 2022.5
Home Assistant has released their monthly major update for May. The biggest change is in the settings (previously configuration) menus. This is a complete revamp of the original menu system.
In addition, there are a lot of automation and script changes. Most notably, these are now available:
- Calendar Trigger
- For Each
- Disable Any Trigger, Condition, or Action
- Continue on Error
- Stopping a Script or Automation
- Parallelizing Actions
- Using a Single State Trigger for Multiple Entities
- Trigger on NOT matching to/from states
- Shorthand notation for logical conditions
You can also now freely define the number of segments and their colors on the gauge card.
Take a look at my video update for more of the cool new features and updates. As always, make sure you check those BREAKING CHANGES before updating!!