If you encounter the following error when running the Urchin stats update it can easily be corrected.
“Unable to open database for writing since it has been archived”
The error occurs whenever Urchin has archived its log tracking databases. The fix for this is pretty simple.
- Navigate to /usr/local/urchin/data/reports/[profile]
- Unznip the [date]-archive.zip files
- Move the archived files out of the way (to another directory).
- Change ownership of the unzipped files to the urchin user
- Re-run the statistics and they should show up
That’s it. Easy Fix.